Wednesday 11 April 2007

Evin....

The second that I saw the results, I came here to write this post. Its the least Evin deserves for the effort he put into this game. This kills me to say it, but I didnt beat him because I scored higher (well, obviously I did) I honestly believe he was out by miles.

This quiz was especially difficult because I believe he was on the wrong track and it killed me to know that I didnt beat him by doing better on the quiz and it being a true battle of minds and so on (thats the only way I believed Evin deserved to go, is if we really played to see who should go through). Evin just went onto the wrong track, and so yeah, I wasnt pleased that he was on the wrong track, but, it meant a pass to the final three, so in the grand scheme of things....it is ok.

Evin, your spirit will be missed, your team-contributions will be missed, I mean we used to talk quite a bit some times, and I didnt tire of them, sometimes in ORGs its a strain to talk, but I didnt find that at all. I dont have facebook or whatever, but Im seriously considering getting one or signing up or whatever you have to do lol.

Goodluck in all you do, you will seriously be missed by everyone of the final three.

No comments: