Thursday 8 March 2007

Aaron Is Gone

Ok, Aaron, should you ever read this, I want you to know, you were an asset to the team :) Some may be posting that they knew it would be you and similar, but they have forgotten you have helped the team out and so, at least I will say thanks. Saying that though, we didnt really speak, I didnt and still dont, know you. That is sad, but I guess, in a Mole game, getting to know someone is dangerous, wayyy too dangerous.

I do wish we could have talked more, but at least we got a few conversations in. I must admit towards the end, I did start to have suspicions of you, so you were doing something right :)
I also however, wish you could have put more in, in terms of team unity and activeness, I did get the impression you were more for yourself then the team, which is right, but at least to put on a team-spirit face...I dunno..to boast morale or something.

Anyways, good luck...:)

No comments: