Wednesday 21 March 2007

Ryan Is Gone

Ryan, now, that was unexepected. Honestly, this is the first time I am shocked at an execution, more so that you were gone and not me...Anyways, I have been delaying this post for as long as I could, because, I guess we never really saw eye to eye lol.

Ever since you had a go at me, I think way back in episode 3, I never well, really got along with you and choose to spoke to you on very few occasions. I purposely didnt give you the virus just so hopefully you could have it much later in the game (in theorey :P) and so should I make it there to, I'd have a much better shot...I think I have to apologise for holding a grudge, but mole games make things more personal then other games I guess.

It seems that a few other people suspect what I did, I wasnt there at the funhouse but from I gather and obviously they did to, you did things unnecessarily, alls well and good if you are pretending to be the mole, but why pretend to be the mole secretly? Its just a conincidence that we found out I guess.

Saying all that though. You were a brilliant player, no matter what I or anyone else say, you did play this game well, and I was glad that I got to play with you, albeit the nonexistant chats we had :P So, goodluck in other games and see you soon :D

No comments: