Sunday 4 March 2007

Public Confessional 4

So...here we are again, time for another confessional. Honestly, I feel like its good to do these, it helps clarify things in my mind a bit more.

Challenge 4.1 - The Tycoon Game
Well...it didnt seem like much real trading could happen, because there was little we could trade with, I know its too late to say now, but Mike you had the best position because you could bargain away the virus next round. Anyways, this game seemed like it was all going good, but, Fred...why did you cash in all you tickets? You only needed to do that for 2 if you wanted the exemption anyways. Me and Padraig had a plan to try and force as many people as we could into just getting loads of tickets, but that fell through I guess.

Challenge 4.2 - The Switcheroo
The more I think about it, the more I think, well done Andy, you just made yourself out to be the biggest idiot so far. Fred does have a point though, the worst we could have done is tied it up anyways, it was very unlikely the switcher players would turn on each other. I am not at all mad or upset at what Evin and Padraig did, because, I would have done the same thing should the positions be swapped, but the only way we could have won that challenge is if the two switchers gave themselves up.

No comments: