Sunday 11 March 2007

Official Confessionals #5

Soo...an exemtpion was offered, plus a mystery reward. Guess what? Fred won! Am I annoyed?No. Am I disheartened? No. If I couldnt have it, Im perfectly ok with Fred having it.

Please excuse my jibberish...:P...lets get on with this round shall we? :D

The dice game, no money could be won....so, it was a win win situation, we could all go for an exemption without having to worry about the pot suffereing. I am glad we got it finished in the end. However, this challenge was worth so much more then an exemption....it showed everyone...just who is in a coalition...and who is playing their alliance like a fiddle :P More on that later.

So the photographing game....I know Padraig really wanted to give us the most time possible, so I dont blame him for not letting us post what we could and couldnt do, because most of those items anyone could have...I am annoyed I couldnt really do more for the group, but, a baseball glove was not likely :P. I however think, for the time we were given, the planning that happened....I am thankful for Padraigs work, he did get us a lot of money this round because of it.

The chip game. To me, one of two things were going to happen, we would all puncture the hearts of each other with knives to the back...or we were going to win $3. The first happened. Now, Im not saying I wanted money out the pot, but that last challenge, along with the first one with the dice, it gave a lot of information away to those that were paying attention...especially a little transaction that appeared later on, so it was quite interesting to watch. I admit to putting Fred in the position he was given, I could have taken him out, but its something I will learn from.

People that read this who have no idea what Im talking about in terms of transactions....someone made a transaction in this game with someone else....a third person knew of this deal before it was announced.

No comments: