Wednesday 21 February 2007

Brentin Is Gone

Like I said, a friend of mine. I am very glad that he was given a chance to play this game, but, in honesty, I dont think he should have taken up that chance. We lost a player that wasnt there, and we as a team more then anything did suffer. I am glad people are starting to see the explantaions behind Brentins absense, but does that mean much...not really...bottom line, he wasnt here.

Anyways, I seem to have caught 'the cold'. That nasty little -1....thats a big thing. In the early rounds of the game, no-one is quite sure about the mole, so this is something not to be taken lightly. The last two who have had it, sorry to say this, but got it easy. They did, they werent going anywhere....I have to fight to stay this time :P The good news is should I survive....I cant get it again. :D

No comments: