Tuesday 13 February 2007

Heidi Is Gone

Well...this seems weird, someone people think is inactive is gone...and yet I too am considered inactive. Hmmm. Anyways.

Heidi, Im sorry, but I had to fill out a massive questionaire and do two games which I think I did really bad at. I had to try really quite hard to get into this game, and I just dont think its right. I know I cant make live challenges, and yes, I was on holiday....but Im keen to play, and that I think weighs a heck of a lot more then just turning up for a few minutes.
You were known as the inactive, and you were known as the person that we could rely on to make sure we got to the final nine. Im sorry that I am being so harsh, but this is a hugely imaginative and planned out game, and Im not even the host and Im kinda mad.

No comments: