Friday 16 February 2007

Round 2 Challenges

What can I say? Ive had a social week I guess. I guess people will think Im inactive now, but not if they read this :D. I am here I guess to talk about the challenges. The first one, I mean come on? My timezones? This may as well have been a live one, at least then I wouldnt have to make a pretense to be there...regardless, Im glad the rest of the team is doing well....they deserve it, theyve put in more effort. However, with the maths ones and the puzzles, this is were I think I strive best at...I like these things, if it wasnt for (and Im sorry to say this openly) these big egos, I think I would have attempted to try and lead people for this task, but, alas, too late I guess. (Plus, theres an even bigger maths nerd then me here :o :( it seems the one thing Im good at, theres someone better :P)
People dont talk to me, I know communication is a two way street. They wont if the way I act carries on. So, Im going to make an extra effort to talk, communicate and participate in the next few challenges...just to show 'hey Im here, let me be included in things' (yes....Im sad :P)

No comments: