Monday 19 February 2007

Round 2 Confessional - The Added Extras

I think I have covered most of the round already, I just want to say a few things. One, Brentin is gone this round. He is not however inactive on purpose. He went away on holiday, and was planning on being fully active. Whatever your comments are about him, keep in mind what I said, he is a friend of mine, and I dont want bad mouthing of him just because you havent met him.

However, saying this...Brentin will be executed, there is nothing he can do. As long as we all submit our quizzes, he is gone. I do feel bad for him due to that, but at the same time, the game is very early, it gives us all a chance to really see who is doing what and who isnt doing what :P

And so, this sounds mean, but I am confident I will survive, we all are. This is a public confessional, lets be open. We all know that this game will get really interesting as we will all start talking to each other more and start 'playing' this game. It will be fun, Im not going to lie, I like playing the mind games. Corbin rocks...even if he did lose twice :P

No comments: