Monday 12 February 2007

The Start

Well....I got back from holiday to a right old mess :P But then again, some of it was my fault. I did, in my opinion, do my best to try and get something done. Looks like I didnt do that well. Am I the mole? I could say yes or no and you wouldnt believe me :P So yeah, the first challenges, I dont blame the people that did take part at all, at least they were there and they tried. Yes I know I didnt come, but I was on holiday, not much I could do, regardless of if Im the mole or not.

This post, I guess it say, Im active....I am in this game, and it seems stupid now, but Im going to get this blog in order. A note for the mini-moles, you may have played these games before, but I know how to play just as well, and Im just as active, so how about reserving judgement till you know me?

No comments: