Sunday 25 February 2007

Official Confessional #3

So, a minus 1. So, a challenge with the opportunity of either a +1 or a exemption. Interesting. Certainly. I miss it....and I am annoyed, but not as much as I am after hearing I missed out on some 'action'.

I'm worried because I am missing mole activity of one third of the challenges....certainly not the best in the world. I dont get a chance of playing the mind games as much (come on admit it, we all do it :P) I really cannot comment on the challenge as such other then well done guys on getting the money, finally, we look to be on a roll :)

Secondly, the mini mole thing. A little dispute I guess we shall say. Yes I feel like we need a leader and Im practically calling out 'where oh where is Padraig, we need you!' lol. Although, it wasnt really a leader needing thing, it would have been nice to get some direction.

The third challenge with the pictures. I found was interesting...but, Im not sure what to make of it yet. Ryan, lost us money, but gained us the most, but got the exemption...who knows. I dont. However, we got 60 cents. I dont see these games as win lose. I see them as, we just got money be happy people :)

No comments: